It’s a little known fact that CAAA is one of the largest advisors to SMSF in Sydney.
CAAAs’ superannuation specialists are experts in taxation law, the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS) and corporations law, and we are proud to say as a firm that:
- All our SMSF work is done in Australia, and
- Only by fully qualified CPA’s or Chartered Accountants
With the asset value of self managed superannuation funds in Australia approaching $400 billion, your SMSF deserves nothing less.
If you have a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF), or are contemplating establishing one, there are a lot of questions you need answered:
- Should I be setting up a SMSF and what will it mean to me and my super?
- Can I use the assets of my SMSF to benefit my business?
- Who can be in the SMSF?
- What do I need to do to keep the SMSF compliant?
- What assets can the SMSF buy?
- Can the SMSF borrow money to purchase assets?
- What should I be doing to make the most out of my SMSF?
The rules surrounding SMSFs are complex. You need to know what you can and can’t do with your SMSF and importantly, how to utilize your SMSF in the most effective way.
We can help you meet your financial goals by:
- Establishing your self-managed superannuation fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the SIS Act
- Providing taxation and audit services
- Helping you choose your investments
- Planning your estate and retirement
- Maintaining accounting and member records
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Assisting with fund transition to pension phase
- Preparing annual pension fund paperwork
- Maintaining portfolio records (including shareholding reports, dividend reports, capital gains tax calculations and transaction listings)
- Attending to all taxation obligations (including income tax and regulatory returns, instalment activity statement (IAS), business activity statements (BAS) and eligible termination payments.