At Commercial Associates, we are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
- This site aims to have all pages validating to HTML5 standards.
- Structured and meaningful Hypertext Mark-up Language (HTML) has been used to assist users accessing the site via non-visual means, such as users of screen-reading software.
- All pages use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) – this allows a user to set their own stylesheet if required.
- All images have ALT tags with descriptive markup if appropriate.
- Users should note that, although this site supports basic rendering for legacy browsers, accessibility features are optimised for users of modern web browsers. For security reasons and your browsing pleasure, using the latest version of any browser is highly recommended.
Responsive layout – this site uses responsive css (@media queries) to resize content to fit the device on which it is displayed. Images and text resize to a fluid width depending on browser window size. Occasionally, some features which do not render/work well on small screen devices will be hidden via CSS in order to provide a better browsing experience – however we only do this as a last resort.