Commercial Associates is a nationally recognised and internationally affiliated full service professional services group, with offices in the Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Penrith.
With a full service offering, our goal is to be the best private business advisors in Australia.
With a senior team trained in some of the most respected firms in the world, we are a credible alternative to larger national and international firms and specialise in making cutting edge quality advice affordable.
Global positioning on a local level
CAAA has been recognised as one of Business Review Weekly’s (BRW) Top 100 Accounting Firms in Australia and is one of the fastest growing. Commercial Associates are also the Sydney member firm of INPACT International – acting as representatives for Sydney and beyond. INPACT International is an alliance of more than 140 accountancy firms from 60 countries worldwide.
Our team of 50 dedicated staff are always ready to assist and can deliver global advice with local focus.
Best of all, we love the fact that we are big enough to provide specialist advice but smart enough to know that you need to work small; its personal relationships that mean the most.
Proactive approach and common sense business practice
Our clients take comfort in the quality of our advice, and have a sense of satisfaction knowing that their position has been fully maximised with our proactive approach to their affairs and common sense business practice.
And it all starts with a detailed and holistic assessment of circumstances in a process we call CAAA360. Problems demand not only good solutions, but also advisors smart enough to ask the right questions, this warts and all review gives an outside in picture and ensures no stone is left unturned.
We understand that every client is different, that generic solutions cannot achieve the best possible outcomes. We apply specific solutions to specific issues and we can only do this with the focused attention of the professional best suited to the task.
We offer tailored solutions in:
- Making sure you pay as little tax as possible – Strategic taxation advice
- Keeping the wolves at bay – Asset protection services
- Dealing with the bureaucracy – Compliance services, ATO, BAS, ASIC, OSR and others
- Telling the world its true and fair – Audit and assurance
- Ensuring your reporting is spot on – Accounting advice on General Purpose Reporting
- Helping you build your nest egg – Private wealth management, insurance and SMSF advice
- Increasing the value of your enterprise – Business development
- Solving complex puzzles – Corporate advisory
- Getting you money when you need it – Business finance
The right advice, at the right price, from the right people!